Job Role: Full Stack C# Development Engineer
- Job Location
- Head Office, Flint, North Wales
- Posted Date
- Closing Date
- 30th July 2021
The need for a Full Stack C#. Net Developer has arisen in the Research & Development department to work on development projects including the associated support and testing. Test new 3rd party products and provide specialist assistance when necessary.
Main Duties and Areas of Responsibility
- Maintain, develop, and enhance our C# .NET software applications.
- Test any new 3rd party products to ensure conformity and to also create documentation/test procedures to hand over to the appropriate department.
- Liaise with other departments within TVC i.e.: software/engineering to obtain essential information needed to help develop and support all products.
- Provide technical assistance where required through Microsoft Teams/telephone/conference calls and internal/external meetings.
- Support TVC engineers whilst on site as and when required (within guidelines).
- Advise Technical Manager of areas where ‘specialist’ training is required.
- Have knowledge of company procedures and comply with relevant Company and ISO9000 procedures.
- Work within company Health & Safety guidelines.
- Full Stack Development
- .NET Core 3.0
- EF Core
- ASP.NET Core – MVC and Web API
- SQL Server
- .NET 5
- ASP.NET Core – Razor Pages
- Azure Devops/Git
- Power BI/Power BI Embedded
- Software engineering
- CMS Anywhere design/software amendments
- Site system installations, product testing.
Candidates must have at least 2 years previous experience and ideally have a BSc Honours degree in a computer science. The ability to read and interpret documentation, electronic drawings and write routine reports and apply basic mathematical concepts. You must be able to define problems, collect data and establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
This is a full-time role 39 hours over 5 days per week.
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Flexitime Holidays
- Westfield Health