The CX-Speech MP3 is an enhanced version of the CX-Speech and has been specifically designed to plug into the Dewhurst CX-Basic Serial Encoder Board. Through dedicated inputs on the encoder it provides facilities for floor identification, door opening, door closing, direction of travel as well as warning and information announcements.
- Designed to plug into the CX-Basic Serial Encoder Board to add speech option
- Speech bandwidth is 16KHz thereby providing great quality speech
- Speech Storage is on a MMC / SD card for easy modification to the speech files in memory.
- It can announce up to 3 languages per floor.
- It can play background music during idle period.
- Approximately 800 minuntes of speech using a 128MB MMC card with moderate MP3 compression.
- No limit of duration per phrase.
- Speaker and line transformers supplied
- Large vocabulary of English phrases